Frequently Asked Questions
Can I earn SEUs for Scrum Alliance for attending Agile DC?
Scrum Alliance Category A, Attending a Scrum Alliance Sponsored Event:
SEUs can be earned at a rate of one credit per hour of participation in Scrum Alliance Global Gatherings, Scrum Alliance Regional Gatherings, Scrum Coaching Retreats , and Scrum Alliance-Sponsored Events, as well as in Scrum Alliance-Endorsed User Group events and activities.
- Presenting, coaching, and attending sessions all count as SEU-eligible activities.
- Additionally, because Scrum Alliance recognizes the value in impromptu ("hallway") discussions at Scrum Gatherings, SEUs for attendance are earned at the same rate. A maximum of 8 SEUs may be earned per day.
When submitting SEUs, your options for Category A are:
- Attended Global Scrum Gathering®
- Attended Regional Scrum Gathering®
- Attended Scrum Alliance User Group Activity
- Attended Scrum Alliance-Sponsored Event
- Attended Scrum Coaching Retreat
- Attended Scrum Alliance CSP Retreat
- Attended Scrum Alliance Pre-Event or Post-Event Workshop
See more at the Scrum Alliance.
Can I earn PMI PDU credits for attending AgileDC?
By attending sessions at AgileDC you may be able to earn Professional Development Units (PDUs) for Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and other certifications from the Project Management Institute (PMI). Please consult the CCR Handbook from PMI for details. Make sure you keep your name badge and registration confirmation as documentation to submit to PMI.
Can I Volunteer at this conference?
Yes, however our volunteer slots are full for this year. Please check back in summer 2018 if you are interested in volunteering next year!
Is there parking at the event?
Free parking is available in the parking garage near the Kellogg Conference Hotel on the campus of Gallaudet University. Overflow parking is available across 6th Street NE, off-campus at Union Market. We will email a parking permit to all registered attendees before the conference. Leave this permit visible in the dashboard of your car when parking for the conference.
Is there a group discount available?
No, we do not have any group discounts available. We have made the price as low as possible thanks to our generous sponsors and support of the volunteers. Also note that after all expenses are covered all funds are donated to nonprofit organizations.
Is there a reduced hotel room rate?
No, we typically do not have enough out-of town attendees to negotiate a discounted rates.
When will the call for speakers be announced?
Check this space in summer 2018 for next year's call for speakers.
I still have questions. Who do I contact?
Please don’t hesitate to send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.